My Mom Met Beth Moore

A year and a half ago, the March before I moved to Israel, my mom shared with me that she was planning to attend a Beth Moore conference. Her bible study had just completed Beth Moore's Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman series, so she was excited at the prospect of hearing Beth speak live. As we were speaking about the upcoming conference, she shared something with me.

"I think I'm supposed to meet Beth Moore when I go."

I remember thinking, "Hmm... for some reason that makes sense."

It was one of those unexplainable moments where I totally agreed with my mom, without knowing how many people would be attending the conference or what situations might be set up for Meet'n'Greets. As simple as it sounds, in my heart, I truly believed the Lord had a plan for my mom to meet Beth Moore.

Nearly five months later, (and at this point, about a year ago) lo and behold, my mom did in fact meet Beth Moore!


Beth Moore is the in the center with a yellow jacket. My mom is just below her, squatting in the center on the first row.

Yay for Beth Moore... and her hair!

Comments

Popular Posts