Shabbat Shalom

Dear Family,

I am sure many of you have been praying over this last week with everything that has happened. Thank you so much for your prayers. Israel is in a VERY difficult place at the moment and she can use all the help she can get. Going to Scotland now is hard for me with everything that is happening, but going out to help raise up prayer for Israel in the nations is vital right now. Please lift us up as a family while I am gone. I leave on the 7th and and will be gone until the 15th. Please pray that the Lord would keep me safe while I travel and bring me back in safety. Please pray that the Lord would put a hedge of fire around Callie and Aviel so that they would be protected from any attacks of the enemy. It will be the longest we have been apart since we were married. I will miss them terribly, but both Callie and I know this is what the Lord would have me do at this time. We would appreciate any prayers you would lift up on our behalf.

We love you and blessings to you all!

In Yeshua,

Devin and Callie

Comments

Popular Posts