A Few Months of SAVED News!


I'm afraid that my recovery from brain surgery has made me a negligent blogger!  More updates on that later, but I wanted to provide briefs and links to the last several months of articles for my wonderful editor, AZ Hubbard, at SAVED News....

 ***

November, 2013 

We experienced a unique overlap of Thanksgiving and Hanukkah this year!  See how these traditions share a few commonalities.  

***

December, 2013

Learn a bit about Christmas in Israel, and how I'm growing in my ability to beat the Holiday Blues.   For a more casual and more expanded telling of one of our favorite Christmas celebrations, check out this post, Sweet Israeli Christmas. 

 ***

January, 2014

Learn a little about how the Lord uses the hardship of being a pedestrian-mother-of-a-three-year-old during the rainy season in Israel to refine my character.  Props to my friend, Bethany, (she's also feature here) for convicting me with her joy! 

 ***

Check out the Articles link for more stories for my running archive of writings for SAVED News. 

Comments

Popular Posts